beedy and ashley

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      CDPS5E
      Participant

Hey Amber,

Thanks for writing to me, thats really cool, I love singing GoldDigger, I nagged Ben to put it in the show last year, and I finally get to sing it!!!YAY!! gonna try answer your questions now…..

1. My Favorite color is Green, and my favorite TV Shows are probably Prison Break, Heroes and The Simpsons, but have heaps of others!!

2. I do want to be an actor for the rest of my life. I always knew it was what I wanted to do and it was the only thing that would make me happy. I could never see myself doing anything else.

3. I did not watch the movie before the show, I didn’t want to be influenced by someone elses way of telling the story. I did read the original fairytales though, because I think it is a great story!!

4. My Hobbies are reading, making jokes, playing with my cat Kaylee, cooking, juggling, playing cricket, and obviously acting and comedy!!

5. My tips for acting would be to not worry about what people think of you, because as long as you are having fun and focussing on giving your best for your audience, then you can’t really get it wrong. It’s not what your audience can give to you, it’s what you can give to your audience. If you want to be an actor then find a teacher, get some lessons and start now, decide today you want to be an actor. Above all have fun and beleive you are an actor!!

Hope all that helps,

Thanks for writing

Ashley

(Beady/Baldrick)[/i]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account