cinderalla – message from CDPS5E to Cinderella

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      CDPS5E
      Participant

To the beautiful Ebony,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful message, I am so glad that you enjoyed the show! I certainly enjoyed meeting you and performing for you.

To answer your questions

– Unfortunately in the story, Cinderella’s mother died very young. Her father remarried to the Evil Stepmother and when he passed away, the Evil Stepmother and sisters began to mistreat Cinderella. She doesn’t wish to live there, but until she met the prince they were the only family she had.

-I did want to play Cinderella, its a character that I have loved ever since I was little and am so pleased to have the opportunity to play it now.

– It’s fantastic to hear that you would like to be an actor when you’re older. Hold onto that dream Ebony, don’t ever give up no matter what. The best thing to do is to get involved in any productions you can. For example getting involved in your school productions or you could even go to a drama school. They are great fun but not entirely necessary to become a good actor. The best tip is to research any character you play and practice. Practice in front of your friends and family and ask them for feedback.

Thank you again for taking the time to write your message Ebony it was lovely to hear from you

Lots of love and big kisses, from Katja, (Cinders) :D

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account