hunchback of notre dame, 18th March.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      paige!
      Participant

Hi :D

I’ve just finished doing work experience at Liddiard Road Primary School, and i really have to congratulate you on the awesome performance of ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’ on the 18th.

Being 16, i was a bit unsure of what to expect. I’ve been helping with a class full of preps, and they were nearly bouncing off the walls, and seeing their excitement, i thought to myself ‘oh god’. To be honest, i really thought that the next hour or so would be torture.

I couldn’t believe how enjoyable the performance turned out too be. I have to admit, there were a couple of times where i even had to stifle my laughter. I loved how that, although it was a children’s play, there were a few adult jokes thrown in for good measure.

I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed myself just as much, maybe even more, than the bunch of five + six year olds i’ve been working with.

I enjoyed it so much that, i’m even beginning to consider that my career later in life be something like this.

I thought it be strange that someone of my age find your shows enjoyable, but now that i think about it, i don’t think there’s anything strange about it at all.

Seriously, congratulations.

I registered here just so i could congratulate you on that performance.

I would definitely love to see one of your shows again. :)

(Y)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account