Letters for Esmerelda from 1L Mildura South P.S – message fr

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      rlucas
      Participant

Message from rlucas (Age 6-7) from Mildura South P.S

Message to: Esmerelda

To Emily

Hello, My name is Emma C. How are you? Thank you for coming. My favourite bit was when you sang. I learnt that when you have no friends and you be nice you will end up with friends. Did you like the character you were?

From Emma C

To Emily,

Thank you for coming to our school. My favourite part was when you where selling flowers I liked your dress. It was funny when you tricked the dragon. I learnt bullies have no friends. From Corrine

Dear Emily,

Hello, how are you? My name is Sophie. You have a very nice voice. My funniest thing about you was when you were doing funny actions. I learnt that it doesnt matter what you look like. Did you like the charachter you were. From Sophie

Emily’s got a beautiful dress and nice ear rings. From Georgia

To Emily,

Hello, my name is Tegan. How are you? Thank you for coming to our school. My favourite thing was the start when the clown came out. It doesnt matter what you look like. Do you like being in the show? I hope you come back next year. From Tegan

Dear Emily,

Hello how are you going? Thank you for performing at our school. My favourite part was when you and Chris kissed. I learnt bullies end up with no friends. I was wondering if you got hot in those costumes. From Hannah

Dear Emily,

Hello my name is Emma S. My favourite part was when you were singing. I learnt that it doesnt matter what you look like. Do you like singing? From Emma S

To Emily

Thank-you for coming. I liked you acting. My favourite part was when you sang. Did you have fun kissing? From Cooper

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account