Questions from 1R – message from Penny Ryder to Everyone

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Penny Ryder
      Participant

Hey guys, it’s Mark here-I played the character of Hercules.

First off, I have to say how much fun it was coming to your school A lot of the time, I forget which school we have gone to each day-because we go to so many and lots of them all feel the same-but I could never forget all the gang at Forrest, it was a really great group of students and teachers and you should all be very proud of the community that you’ve created there.

Well done!!!

Dave and Katja did a great job of answering your questions and I agree with every single word they wrote.

I LOVE doing the Alpha show of ‘Hercules’. Acting and performing has been something I’ve wanted to do ever since I was in kindergarden, so, I’ve made sure that I do it as much as I can, and recently, I’ve been lucky to get paid for doing what I love….I mean, what’s the point of going to a job everyday if you don’t even like what you’re doing.

I get to wake up each morning and genuinely look forward to the day ahead.

Like Dave, I sometimes get nervous before a show too…and, like Dave I do the same and harness that nervous energy inside me and use it to help with my performance.

My favourite part of the show is when I’m on stage and I can see you guys-the audience-really enjoying it. As an actor, it’s my job to entertain (and I think, challange) the audience, so I’ll do whatever I can on stage to help you enjoy the show.

This is my first show with Alpha and the whole experience has been GREAT. I’ve made 5 really special friends for life and I get to travel all over Australia with them-how cool is that?!

Hopefully I can do more shows with ALPHA and maybe come back to Forrest someday soon.

Thanks again for all your questions, they were great…and a BIG thankyou to Ms Ryder for her lovely-and insightful-comments.

We really appreciate them.

Anyways guys, I hope you’re all well and I wish you all a very safe and merry upcoming Christmas.

Altogether now….

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account