TO ASHLEY FROM SKYE PRIMARY

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      12C
      Participant

Dear Ashley

I think you were the funniest in the show maybe the most funniest on the planet! Nah but atleast you were funnier than china. I have a some quoshten for you. Do you really, really like cheese as your best food? Or so were you boldrick in the play? My favourite two charters I think were both of yours boldrick and the mouse. I can’t decided witch is the best so I leave them even. I can’t wait for you to come back for another show. 1, 2, 3, you rock!

From bailey.

Dear Ashley,
      I really enjoyed your performance. You were very funny! How long have you been with ‘Alpha Show’? Do you like being the mouse? Do you like the other characters? If you could be any other character, who would you be? My favourite part was when you were dancing to the music and hiding behind the curtains.
      From Elly

Dear Ashley
      I thought you were funny I liked it when you were dancing I couldn’t stop laughing. Were did you learn to be so funny what part did you like of the play my favourite part of the play was when the ugly step sister fell on her bottom and we saw her big undies I want you to come back next year
      by Evan

Dear Ashley,

Did you decide to be the mouse? I thought you were funny, I liked you dancing and I could not stop laughing at you. I thought you were the best. What was your favourite part of the show? Are
      you enjoying Alpha show? We can’t wait to see you again!

From Joel!

WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSES!!! :D

[/b]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account