fred rocks
      Participant

Message from fred rocks (Age ) from

Message to: Everyone

Message from fred rocks (Age 12) from TURNER SCHOOL

Message to: Trombone

Message from SALLY BURKE (Age 12) from Turner School

Message to: Trombone=]

HEY HOWS IT GOIN’ "TROMBONE" I AM JUST WRITING THIS TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVED YOUR PERFORMANCE AND FOR YOUR FIRST SHOW YOU ARE GOING GREAT!!! I THINK YOUR REALLY PRETTY AND YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN THE ROLE OF THE UGLY STEP SISTER BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY PRETTY LIKE I SAID BEFORE =] . I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOU TO COME AND PERFORM AT LYNHEM HIGH SSCHOOL NEXT YEAR BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANOTHER OF YOU PERFORMANCES ESPESCIALLY IF YOUR IN IT !!! I AM IN YEAR 6 AT THE MOMENT BUT NEXT YEAR I WILL BE IN YEAR 7 SO THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO COME AND PERFORM AT LYNHEM HIGH . WHEN I’M OLDER I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THE ALPHA SHOWS !!! BUT I WANT TO BE A VET ASWELL SO I’LL HAVE TO DECIDE LATER !!!!! DO YOU LIKE PLAYING AN EVIL CARACTER OR WOULD YOU RATHER ACT OUT A NICER PERSON ? I THINK YOU WOULD BE BETTER AS A NICE PERSON BECAUSE WHEN I MET YOU BACK STAGE I THOUGHT YOU WERE REALLY NICE!!!! WOULD YOU HAVE RATHER GOT THE ROLE OF CINDERELLA ? WHAT WAS IT LIKE HAVING A BOY AS YOUR MUM =] ? I HOPE YOU READ THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE ITS TAKEN ME A LONG TIME TO WRITE IT!!!

LOVE FROM SALLY BURKE FROM TURNER SCHOOL :)

P.S. WHAT WAS YOUR REAL NAME AGAIN I KEEP GETTING YOU ALL MIXED AS FAR AS NAMES GO!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account