CONDITIONS OF BOOKING AN ALPHA SHOW
- A specific date and time cannot be guaranteed (even if you have paid a deposit); although we will work with you to find the best time suitable.
- A booking deposit of $300 applies at time of booking to reserve your date – note this only confirms your date, not other details (like audience size). Alpha does not take bookings without a deposit. Failure to pay your deposit within 14 days of the statement date MAY result in either: removal from the schedule (if necessary), date changes without notice, or the loss of your discount/rebooking rate resulting in your booking defaulting to our standard full rate.
- The booking deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances
- A cancellation fee of $500 (per show/day) in addition to the booking deposit applies to all cancellations received up to 7 days before show. A cancellation fee of $300 applies if you cancel a booking after you have received a statement sent due to a booking made via our website, on the day on the booking form (paper or electronic) or on the phone/email. No refund of any kind will be issued upon cancellation within 28 days. If you book a show and then later cancel, and you have not paid a booking deposit, you may be sent a bill for the deposit of $300 – this counts as the cancellation fee as stated above (not in addition to). To cancel a show you MUST contact Alpha by email or phone. Simply ignoring a statement and failing to pay a deposit does NOT count as a cancellation, and these conditions will continue to apply.
- You can re-schedule without any fee* 48 hours or more before the original scheduled date, including rescheduling to the following year! Re-scheduling within 48 hours loses your booking deposit + any other costs to Alpha as a result.
* provided there are no accommodation or other associated costs incurred by Alpha as a result
- Any extra costs associated with the performance will be at the expense of your school. If Alpha is required to cover any associated costs (due to your policy) then your school is no longer eligible for any discounts and/or may be charged an additional administration fee of $200 or the equivalent cost to Alpha Shows. Alpha will not be held liable for any costs, damage, repair or cleaning of the venue / property as a result of the event, and you agree that as a result of the event, normal wear and tear on floors and your grounds/grass will definitely occur (including gouges, scratches, tyre marks, bogging etc). You also agree to inform any 3rd party/external venue of these conditions and ensure they understand the sizeable nature and resulting effects of the event upon their venue & property that will occur. Venue/client assumes all responsibility for audience safety, including any audience members who choose to go onto stage; it is assumed venue/client has all appropriate insurance to cover performance.
- Ground floor access to the venue is required from bump in time to whatever time we leave, for unloading/loading of a substantial amount of equipment. If the Alpha van cannot get access to the venue 6 metres or closer to the venue, an additional $175 will be charged to your account to be paid to Alpha staff to cover the extra time/effort it takes to bump-in. Van requires 3.3m height clearance and 2.5 metres width. Your venue must be located on the ground floor. If it is not, there must be a lift, but the bump in fee will apply. We must have access for our entire visit – we CANNOT MOVE OUR TRUCK AFTER LOAD IN! So please don’t ask!
- If any delays for unloading/loading occur there will be an additional cost of $25 per 10 minutes or part thereof. We need access to an unlocked, child-free and open venue up to 20 minutes before the official arrival time (contained in your touring letter). Any delays will result in delays to show start time. Cast cannot sign in at reception due to time restraints/early arrival times, please sign in for them if you legally require this.
- For school bookings, you agree to not charge students or take money from a levy for an Alpha Show over and above the charge per student (ie. the ex-GST cost per student) listed on the reverse side of your invoice. Making an Alpha Show a fundraiser must be done only with the company’s consent.
- Your school/venue agrees to these conditions when you make a verbal booking, send a booking form, tick the box on a questionnaire, complete and sign the electronic iPad booking form on-site, submit a booking online, and/or pay a deposit, and all bookings must be accompanied by signature. Failure to provide a signature at time of booking does not indicate non-acceptance of these conditions. However, if we don’t get an agreement to these conditions and a signature beforehand or onsite, we may have to cancel the show and/or leave your venue, without refund.
OTHER CONTRACTUAL TERMS:
- Any promotion of the show or venue hire for the show is your responsibility
- Title must be represented as “The Alpha Show of [SHOW]” or if in the middle of a paragraph of text “Alpha’s [SHOW]” is also acceptable (not as the main title however). The use of the word ‘pantomime’ or ‘panto’ are prohibited.
- The graphic Alpha provides for the title of the show must be used as the title somewhere on all marketing & material produced pertaining to the show, & be large enough to read. NO OTHER VERSION OR FONT IS PERMITTED FOR USE WHEN DISPLAYING THE TITLE OF THE SHOW.
- The Alpha LOGO must be present on all marketing & material produced pertaining to the show, and be of a reasonable size to read
- All artwork must be approved by Alpha Shows prior to printing or publishing.
- NO IMAGES are to be used for marketing Alpha’s shows except the ones we provide ie. you must not use Disney images or other random ones from the internet. Copyright as well as product integrity are important and must be adhered to under ALL circumstances.
- All materials we provide must not be altered or edited without permission (including Colouring Sheets)
Conditions of using website:
This website has been made available to you subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Conditions of Use”). Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the Alpha Shows Pty Ltd website. By accessing or using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Conditions of Use. If you do not wish to be bound by the Conditions of Use, you may not access or use the website.
Modification of these Conditions of Use
Alpha Shows Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of such changes. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Conditions of Use and additional terms or notices posted on the Alpha Shows Pty Ltd website. Your continued access of this website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement. If you have acted in the past contrary to the current Conditions of Use you are required to immediately take whatever steps necessary to ensure you comply with these Conditions.
Other than standard internet data, Alpha Shows Pty Ltd does not collect or use any of your personal information unless specifically sent by you to an email address with a Alpha Shows Pty Ltd domain, or posted on the Alpha Shows Forum. If you do send your email or other personal details, then this will be used solely for communication and marketing with you, and your information will not be shared with outside parties.
When you visit Alpha Shows website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and thereby you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically or by other means available. We will communicate with you electronically, by telephone or by facsimile. It is further understood that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that
we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
Copyright and Licenses
The entire contents of this website, including but not limited to: Text, graphics, logos, button icons, scripts, designs, show concepts, values education themes and messages, Flash movies, images, audio clips, video, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd, its content suppliers or it’s clients and are protected by Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws. You are only permitted to view this content within the intended confines of the Alpha Shows website; you are not permitted to download any portion of this website to your own computer for later retrieval, unless the content is marked specifically as a ‘download’. You may also not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the website contents without the prior express written consent of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. Any content that you are permitted to download (ie. it is marked or suggested you can download it) you must not alter it in any way and can only use it for its intended use for Teaching purposes, or the purposes of Marketing a show you have purchased from Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. Any other use is strictly prohibited and you will be at risk of legal action if you do so.
Your submissions of files including, but not limited to: Resumes, personal profiles, email, flash movies, images, logos, testimonials or other personal information hereby constitutes your agreement to grant Alpha Shows Pty Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable, perpetual license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, adapt, sub-license, and publicly display any such submissions. You also grant Alpha Shows Pty Ltd the right to utilize your name in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional materials related thereto.
License and Website Access
Alpha Shows Pty Ltd grants you limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than for page caching purposes) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. You are permitted to create one (1) account on this website per individual or organisation (not a personal AND professional accounts that are attached to separate emails); you must only access the website account functions under a single account for all activities and multiple personal, commercial, fake or spam accounts are prohibited. You must use your Real Name when registered on this website, you are not permitted to use a fake or spam name in your registration, and usernames must reflect your Real Name and not be fake, spam or obscene in nature. All accounts in violation will be automatically deleted without notification. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, adapted, copied, sold, resold, transmitted or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. You are only permitted to view this website if your use of the Alpha Shows website is solely for the purpose of obtaining information about the shows Alpha Shows produces for non-commercial reasons or for the purposes of booking a show. You cannot access the website if you intend to use the information for anything else, including supplementing your own product, company or business, researching our shows for the purpose of analysing the script, music, set/costume design or messages of Alpha’s shows to benefit your own company or product, or collecting information for any other purpose other than those specified herein. You may not frame, or use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, flash movie, page layout, or form) of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd without the express written consent of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. You may not use META tags or any other “hidden text” which utilise Alpha Shows Pty Ltd or any other derivative of the domain name without the express written consent of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd. You are hereby granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd so long as the link does not portray any false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
It is further understood and agreed that Alpha Shows Pty Ltd cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files made available for downloading through the Alpha Shows Pty Ltd website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility for implementing sufficient safeguards and procedures to ensure that any files obtained through Alpha Shows Pty Ltd are free from such contaminations.
Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND RELATED INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Alpha Shows Pty Ltd MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OR AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD (AN ALPHASHOWS.COM.AU) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM AN EMAIL RECEIVED FROM THE ALPHASHOWS.COM.AU DOMAIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ALPHA SHOWS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OPINIONS OR VIEWS EXPRESSED IN ANY EMAIL SENT TO ANY PERSON OR CORPORATION.
ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT A PRODUCT IS LISTED AT AN INCORRECT PRICE OR WITH OTHER INCORRECT INFORMATION, ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR THE PRODUCT LISTED INCORRECTLY. IF A PRODUCT OFFERED BY ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO RETURN IT TO ALPHA SHOWS PTY LTD FOR A REFUND. ALL POSTAGE REQUIRED TO RETURN A PRODUCT WILL BE AT THE BUYER’S EXPENSE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Third Party Links
Linked websites are not under the control of Alpha Shows Pty Ltd and Alpha Shows Pty Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Alpha Shows Pty Ltd provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement by Alpha Shows Pty Ltd of the site.
By visiting the Alpha Shows Pty Ltd website, you agree that the laws of the state of Victoria, without regard to principals of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Alpha Shows Pty Ltd.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Alpha Shows Pty Ltd, its officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information provider to the website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of these Conditions of Use (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the Alpha Shows Pty Ltd website.
Use of this website outside of Australia is strictly prohibited. If you reside in a country other than Australia and have been able to access this website, you are requested to leave now. The Alpha Shows website is exclusively for the use of Australian citizens or those persons residing in Australia. You are not permitted to view or in any other way use this website (or related websites) if you are from outside Australia. If you reside in Australia you are not permitted to download, print or in any way save this information if the primary or supplementary purpose of doing so is to provide information for parties outside of Australia.
Alpha Shows Pty Ltd failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Conditions of Use shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Conditions of Use. Alpha Shows Pty Ltd may assign its rights and duties under these Conditions of Use to any party at any time without notice to you. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining condition. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Request and Address
Please send notices by email to: email@example.com
or by Mailing Address:
Alpha Shows Pty Ltd (ABN 98 126 287 732)
1565 Westernport Hwy