This is the true nature of our reality. And yet we don’t experience this on a daily basis. Through the experience of this show, the audience will start to connect in with this truth and allow the magic of Camelot to enter their lives. Learn more
Like all light seekers, Arthur must overcome the darkest of times, when your friend is faced with his own destruction through the corruption caused by free will and choice, and the anger and betrayal feelings that he is forced to deal with. Arthur learns to see the perfection in all that happens, bringing his kingdom back to equality and unity by starting with his friends.
Relaunching in 2025, King Arthur is guaranteed to feel modern, fresh and relevant.
We have encapsulated the heart of what Camelot meant, and brought familiar characters to the stage. There’s also some classic comedy and a lot of fun for all, including the opportunity to try and pull the sword out of the stone for yourself! Learn more
About the Show
Capturing the magic of the classic legend and its characters combined with the magic and traditions of an Alpha show, King Arthur is a wonderfully engaging show, utilising the classic myth to create a lot of fun as well as significant character development usually only seen in movies.
Allow the audience to resonate and be inspired as they connect in with the various archetypes ingrained in the story and our souls. Camelot is an energy that is available to all of us today, and this story inspires all to connect into their own power, create equality within and with all others, and become more loving so that we can all be kings!
Values Theme: EQUALITY, FRIENDSHIP AND TEAMWORK
Outcome: To bring an understanding of the power of accepting the truth that all of humanity is equal and to learn to bridge the gap between our current attitudes and the truth of equality.
One of the biggest challenges facing the planet today is the inequalities we face as a human race. Once we emotionally accept the truth, that we are all equal, all one, then we can begin to transcend some of the destructive patterns. Setting ourselves up as either better, or less than, others, is out of harmony with the truth, and will only lead to suffering.
We feel this show is an integral part of the integrated shows Alpha offers, as it offers clear solutions on the path to a more loving soul condition for your children.
It is MORE CHALLENGING than some of our other shows. It’s concepts are more advanced and the emotional journey’s these characters embark upon are quite dark and dramatic at times. However, this is for a reason. And the show is still very very fun! We want to take the audience on a ride, to the extremes of the scale of laughter and powerful dark moments. That way we can learn more from the characters and the choices they make. Download Curriculum Documents
Details for School Bookings
- Modular set, about 8 metres wide. Height clearance of 4.5 metres for truss, can fit into a medium MPR, ideal venue a dark hall or gym
- Suitability: Pre-Kinder to Year 6 in Primary Schools, Year 7 to Year 9 in High Schools
- Duration: 70 minutes + Question Time / Set up time: 90 minutes
- Space needed: 9m x 8m cleared space (MINIMUM)
- Power: Single power outlet
- Fog Machine: (optional) venue should have smoke detectors isolated
- Show start: 9am or 2pm (for 1 show); approx 9:15am/11:30am (2 shows)
- Cast arrive at 8am or 12:30pm
Flat Rate Pricing
- For schools with less than 150 total enrolment. Whole school P-6 must attend.
Per Student Pricing
- Price per student (min audience 115 students). For less than whole school bookings.
Per Student Pricing
- Price per student (min audience 150 students). Whole school P-6 must attend.
Per Student Annual Subscription
- Price per student (min audience 180 students). Whole school P-6 must attend and you must prebook 3 separate shows over 36 months. This is also our rebooking rate if you rebook on the day of your show and subscribe for annual visits.
Conditions of Booking
- A booking deposit of $400 applies at time of booking to secure you a place in our schedule to obtain a date assignment. It does not lock in other details (like audience size). Alpha does not take bookings without a deposit.
- A specific date and time cannot be guaranteed (even if you have paid a deposit); although we will work with you to find the best time suitable. Booking deposits do not secure dates, but a place in our schedule, which will continue to be a floating booking until we find you a date that is mutually acceptable.
- The booking deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances
- A cancellation fee of $800 (per performance) in addition to the booking deposit applies to all cancellations received up to 11 days before show.
- PLUS other conditions, click link to read full terms